Yay for my first circle lens review <3
GEO Angel Brown.
Brown (reminds me of honey!), with dark limbal ring.
$19.90 AUD @ candylens.com
Cute, complementary froggy lens case
Love my Diamond Lash falsies!
Not too clear since I'm using my camera phone...and the sun was playing peek-a-boo
I think it's really kawaii, I can see why it's a top seller <3
I prefer this over my GEO Angel Violets and GEO CK105 black. Maybe due to it's more natural colouring.
- the lenses makes my medium-dark brown eyes lighter in colour
- it makes my eyes look SHINY and pretty
- noticeable enlargement for a 14mm lens
- surprisingly dolly (I bought it for it's natural looking appearance, but it can look dolly in certain lighting)
- no issues regarding comfort :)
- personally, the dark limbal ring takes a bit of getting used to, since it's more enhanced against the lighter brown colour.
- the colour is a bit 'muddier' than I would like on my dark brown eyes (but still very pretty)
Going to try the Candy Magic King Size Brown's next (14.5mm), in search of that bigger, dolly-eyed look. More pics under the cut.
pics taken on a semi-cloudy day. the colour and pattern doesn't come through but you'll still get a general idea of the look.
my hair was misbehaving so I just pulled it back off my face :)